"Here at Edson, Maytin & Matz LLP, we believe that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance.
"We are committed to
meeting those needs and providing the most up-to-date
"Edson\Maytin LLC welcomes the opportunity to earn your trust, offering you the best service in the industry."
-- Warren Edson.
* University of Denver Law School Graduate
* One of the organizers of Colorado's Medical Marijuana Law, Amendment 20
* Member, Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
* Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
* Speaker, 2007 Key West NORML Conference
* Speaker, 2008, 2009. 2010. 2011 Aspen NORML Legal Conference
* Moderator, Aspen NORML Legal Conference 2006 & 2007
Warren lecturing about Colorado's
medical marijuana law.
* Two-time winner, NORML Legal Committee Scholarship
Warren in the News:
* Westword articles about the Denver City Council's changes to local medical marijuana laws.123
* Watch as the Boulder police return stolen marijuana to Warren, on behalf of his client, a medical marijuana dispensary owner:
Warren Edson testifies before the state health board concerning medical marijuana.
(Below:) Warren Edson lecturing at the NORML 2010 Aspen Legal Seminar.
LAUREN WOLPIN MAYTIN:
"Born and raised in southeastern Virginia, my family started bringing me, as a child, to Colorado in 1975. That exposure began my love affair with the mountains -- and Aspen in particular. I moved to Colorado in 1989 to attend the University of Colorado, Boulder. After undergraduate school, I lived briefly in Crested Butte and enjoyed life as a skier. Later, I attended the University of Denver, College of Law. From 1999 until 2002, I practiced as a Colorado Deputy State Public Defender, working throughout the state. I moved to New York for a short time, and then Aspen, delving into complex, mass tort litigation, which focused on illnesses caused by asbestos, for a large NY-based law firm, and began taking on criminal cases again for my own boutique firm. I am a lifetime member of NORML and was the John Flowers Mark NORML Scholarship winner in 2001. I have committed my life to representing those accused of a crime, people in need of an attorney well versed in the constitution. My practice focuses primarily on criminal defense work and the counseling caregivers, patients, doctors, growers, dispensary owners, and landlords on all facets of Colorado's medical marijuana laws. I am on the Board of Directors for Colorado NORML and am an active member of the NLC, CCDB, CBA and ABOR."
LAUREN IN THE NEWS:
Lauren Matyin speaking at a panel at the 2011 National NORML Conference in Denver, CO.
Lauren Maytin surveying the 2011 4/20 rally in Denver, CO.
Hours: By Appointment
Edson Maytin LLC
4800 Wadsworth Blvd. Suite 310Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
(303) 339-0402 Fax