The new draft of HB11-1043 is floating around. Not a whole lot of positive things to say about this draft.
1) Continued moratorium for another year, unless you are already in the industry.
2) No minority out of state ownership.
3) Felony cultivators are forever banned (not so for possession or sales).
4) Grows are no longer confidential.
5) No help for caregivers and they have to register with the state.
6) No reciprocity for out of state patients.
7) A 500 plant cap on IPM related OPCOs.
8) The Dr issue is not fixed
1) Clones becomes plants at 8 inches.
2) Employees and managers clearly have a different set of residency and background requirements.
3) Below cost sales are allowed to indigent patients.
4) An MMC owner with multiple retail locations can have a common grow.
5) IPMs can take their product to a lab.
6) Release of medical records by a private company is a class 1 misdemeanor.
Overall a lot more bad than good.