Colorado Criminal Defense - Medical Marijuana Business Consultations
My Blog

May 2011

Occupational Licenses

Q: Do owners need occupational licenses?
Answer from Dan Hartman: If they are an owner and have a key or associated person background in with the business application they will get a badge and not need to fill out another application. We will have that process out next week so they can head to the track and get a badge.

Employee Occupational Licenses

Licensing of Employees and Vendors
Begins May 19th at
Medical Marijuana Office
6200 Dahlia Street
Commerce City, CO 80022
(MMED License Holder and Vendor Employees)
Key Employee: $250
Cash or Check Only - NO CREDIT CARDS
Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint