"Here at Edson & Maytin, we believe that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance.
"We are committed to
meeting those needs and providing the most up-to-date information available.
"Edson & Maytin LLC welcomes the opportunity to earn your trust, offering you the best service in the industry."
-- Warren Edson.
* University of Denver Law School Graduate
* One of the organizers of Colorado's Medical Marijuana Law, Amendment 20
* Member, Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
* Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
* Speaker, 2007 Key West NORML Conference
* Speaker, 2008, 2009. 2010. 2011 Aspen NORML Legal Conference
* Moderator, Aspen NORML Legal Conference 2006 & 2007
Warren lecturing about Colorado's
medical marijuana law.
* Two-time winner, NORML Legal Committee Scholarship
Warren in the News:
* Westword articles about the Denver City Council's changes to local medical marijuana laws.123
* Watch as the Boulder police return stolen marijuana to Warren, on behalf of his client, a medical marijuana dispensary owner:
Warren Edson testifies before the state health board concerning medical marijuana.
(Below:) Warren Edson lecturing at the NORML 2010 Aspen Legal Seminar.
LAUREN WOLPIN MAYTIN:
"Born and raised in southeastern Virginia, my family started bringing me, as a child, to Colorado in 1975. That exposure began my love affair with the mountains -- and Aspen in particular. I moved to Colorado in 1989 to attend the University of Colorado, Boulder. After undergraduate school, I lived briefly in Crested Butte and enjoyed life as a skier. Later, I attended the University of Denver, College of Law. From 1999 until 2002, I practiced as a Colorado Deputy State Public Defender, working throughout the state. I moved to New York for a short time, and then Aspen, delving into complex, mass tort litigation, which focused on illnesses caused by asbestos, for a large NY-based law firm, and began taking on criminal cases again for my own boutique firm. I am a lifetime member of NORML and was the John Flowers Mark NORML Scholarship winner in 2001. I have committed my life to representing those accused of a crime, people in need of an attorney well versed in the constitution. My practice focuses primarily on criminal defense work and Colorado's Marijuana Laws,Regulations and Ordinances. I am on the Board of Directors for Colorado NORML, and serve on the Colorado Bar Association's Ethics Committee. I am an active member of the NLC, CCDB, CBA.
LAUREN IN THE NEWS:
ASPEN TIMES WEEKLY:
Lauren Maytin at Hunter S. Thompson's home
Lauren Matyin speaking at a panel at the 2011 National NORML Conference in Denver, CO.
Lauren Maytin surveying the 2011 4/20 rally in Denver, CO.
Hours: By Appointment
Edson Maytin LLC
2701 Lawrence St, #124
Denver, CO., 80205
(303) 339-0402 Fax